Страницы

вторник, 8 апреля 2014 г.

Aikido. The Art of Harmony

  In your practice always keep in your thoughts the interaction 
of heaven and earth, water and fire, yin and yang
Morihei Ueshiba, the Founder of Aikido

There is an engagement in everyone's life which reveals our identity. Our hobbies allow us to see the world not only as it is, but as we want it to be. The essential passion of mine is Aikido.
This Japanese martial art has been my hobby since 13 years. It was in 2000, and then my first Aikido classes were just an experiment, but it turned out much more important than I had predicted. 
Teenager's interest (ability to learn self-defense and to make new friends, Steven Seagal's great throws in films, Japanese count and terms, fascinating atmosphere of examinations, seminars and competitions) turned into new spiritual conception and growth. 
I've changed four dojos, three of them in my native town Zhytomyr, and the last is in Kyiv where I moved to before my marriage. I've been learning two styles of aikido: 'Aikikai' for 4,5 years with 3d kyu rate finally, and 'Yoshinkan' for 0,5 year.
The vibe of Aikido always inspires me. Due to it I can refine my spirit and train my body simultaneously. It is a marvellous art. Almost no effort is required to learn its techniques; the attacker's energy is used against him through the dynamics of movement. 
I appreciate my instructors, who always draw lively parallels with nature demonstrating techniques and speaking about harmony in Aikido; who keep pleasant and joyful atmosphere during our training, who help me to reveal my character, and who encourage my self-confidence.

"All the principles of heaven and earth are living inside you. Life itself is truth, and this will never change. Everything in heaven and earth breathes. Breath is the thread that ties creation together" (Morihei Ueshiba).



   




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий