Страницы

четверг, 17 апреля 2014 г.

Perfect Husband in a Nutshell

Love does not consist in gazing at each other,
but in looking outward together in the same direction
Antoine de Saint-Exupery

Once being a girl I’ve been dreamt about a good husband. Now I have the best faithworthy friend and truelove spouse; a facetious companion and a clever fellow; my sure adviser and hundred-per-cent he-man − on the one hand, decisive, responsible, and brave, on the other hand, passionate, caring, and kindhearted. He is not a good husband. He is my PERFECT husband, my SOULMATE and a wonderful father to our daughter.
Strange sound though it may be, we got acquainted through social network site. Endless hours of frank conversation, unforgettable trips, incredible dating... These things haven't been stopped after getting married. The first page of our marriage was a poetry, but the others' prose was and still to be wonderful.
We just fall in love many times, always with each other. We can be ourselves with each other.
Actually, I'm not about to give some guidance like: "How To Make Your Wife Happy". For the simple reason that I don't know the special recipe. I just love my husband and try to do my best to make him happy, while being the happiest woman in the world. I'm confident that important ingredients of the "Happy-Marriage" salad are small things that we can do throughout a day. Whatever happens, the best cure is open communication when both of us win.
He provides landscape, and all I need to do is to provide climate. I just make him feel important.
Thank you, Honey, for being pleasantly enchained by your world of peace, love and understanding. Thank you for changing my lastname. Thank you for changing my life.









Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий