Страницы

четверг, 9 апреля 2015 г.

The Man I Can Count On



                                                        And  I'd choose you;
                                                        in a hundred lifetimes, 
                                                        in a hundred words, 
                                                        in any version of reality, 
                                                        I'd find you and
                                                        I'd choose you.
                                                                                                                                        Kiersten White

Recollecting various cheerful fragments of our long talks from the time of our acquaintance (they could last within long hours almost every day but never bored us), everyday of our life as a married couple I make sure they were not empty phrases. Once speaking about men and women (one of our favourite evergreen topics), I asked you jokingly: 'What kind of man can stand a woman 24 hours a day?', and you replied: 'The loving one'
Being your girlfriend I came from Zhytomyr to Kiev (as you studied there), and we used to walk around the city. Incredible feeling of safeness with your arms around me is still unchangeable: you make me feel like a princess.
Truly, we usually find time for each other, with all our virtues and shortcomings, while being friends - lovers - engaged couple - just married - spouses and new parents. There is only one thing that became different: 
being your fiancee I saw you were perfect, so I loved you;
now I see you aren't perfect, and I love you even more.   
Even when you are not pleased keeping my cold feet on you; stubbornly refuse to taste my salad, don't remember the date of our first hugs, or don't let me rub your back with rough scrubbers while taking bath ☺.
We don't take a rose-coloured view of relationships, as we have been married for more than four years, but our love is still spicy. 
So many of my smiles begin from you... I like we can talk about anything, share our impressions of some book, watch movies in bed together; I like to kiss you before you go to work, to wear some of your shirts when you are/aren't away, to cook your favourite dishes, and a lot of things, connected with you 
There are a lot of advantages to be a wife of a developer. 
  • First of all, as a real programmer, you always can fix any problem (even when I don't know we have such one), in a way I don't understand;
  • Secondly, you are very smart, as you learn something new every day and can speak various languages. Programming languages, which I don't understand, but it's ok.
  • Also you are good at multitasking: you can help me to wash up and think about compillation of your code at once.
I'm so glad I cracked some of your personal code almost 7 years ago, and I'll do my best to go on participating in developing your good software through hugs and kisses, making you comfortable, loving you.
I'm happy to prove you that love is a static class. Happy that the man of my dreams is the man of my reality.

P.S. Sweetheart, I know this writing could hardly be a sort of  present for your birthday. But it will be sincerely a great present for me, if  you smile reading it 
   Love, Irina

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий